This Policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Website.
- Email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
How we use your information
If you use our website or choose to provide us with your e-mail address or other (indirect) personally identifiable information, we will use such information to:
- Send you our newsletters on our products and keep you informed of changes or respond to your inquiry.
- Process Your order
- Track and report to You on the progress of Your order
- Communicate with You generally and provide information or services requested by You
- Protect against fraud or error
- Comply with legal or government requirements
- Fulfill any requests from You or for purposes that would be reasonably apparent to the average person at the time we collect it.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
Avitazen follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Avitazen uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information. For more details about the used cookies please check our cookies page.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Avitazen has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information
We may need to share your information in accordance with applicable law in the following situations:
Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties that provide services on our behalf, such as hosting and analyzing the Site, conducting surveys and marketing, and tracking and responding to your questions or complaints.
Business Partners. We may share your personal information with third parties that distribute our goods, products, and marketing materials.
Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, We may disclose your Personal Data if required to comply with applicable laws and legal processes.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe
Avitazen has taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect it against loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. These include installing a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to our systems, using secure servers, and ensuring secure transmission of information between your equipment and our system. Whoever we cannot warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the internet.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Avitazen does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Questions and complaints