An internal error occurred (Data size exceeds limits). The product did not start the new firmware. If you are still having problems, send a service report to Victron Energy. Could not start updating, the firmware is not for this product. The process is slightly different from the Windows/macOS routine, as there is no file browser on a mobile device. Senior writer of the iMobie team as well as an Apple fan, love to help more users solve various types of iOS & Android-related issues. Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023.
- However, Apple now provided steps for users to fix the common problems encountered with the Apple Watch.
- To avoid power issues as much as possible, stay away from cheap third-party chargers and charging cables.
- If your phone has got a bad update or is just not getting recognized by system, then you can retrieve it by entering its recovery mode.
- Go ahead and choose your preferred solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problem and unleash the true potential of your device.
- Unlike iTunes backup restoration, this way can help restore some certain types of data to a computer or Mac and the recovered files can be directly viewed.
- Are you facing an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue?
After that, you can recover data after an iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo issue. The steps are described in detail below. Here, we take the Windows system for example. Use the free iPhone data recovery software – MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to recover its data after fixing your device. Factory resetting, in general, is the most effective method to fix the white Apple screen of death issue. But this method will erase all of the data off your iPhone. You can follow the steps below to fix the white screen problem.
- The first thing you should do when you start to suspect that your hard drive has become corrupted is to verify your suspicion.
- In addition, you can click the file to have a preview, given that you haven’t turned off the Preview toggle button on the top-right.
- Here are the 4 basic recommended stock firmware checks that you need to do before diving into more technical solutions to your problem.
- Thus, you should make an iOS update to solve iPhone keeps restarting iOS 12 if the issue isn’t fixed by app update/deletion.
- There is a link to contact Apple Support if you still need help after trying these steps.Get help with iOS update and restore errorsTake care.
You are in the right place if you are experiencing a firmware file corrupt iPhone issue. In this article, we are suggesting how to fix iPhone files file that is corrupt/not compatible error. Firmware corrupt or compatibility issues often arise because the computer was not able to find or recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone. In this case, you can simply restart your PC and iTunes to resolve this issue.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the most common reasons behind hard drive corruption, ranging from those caused by a user error to hardware issues. IMyFone D-Back is one of the best iPhone recovery software that can rescue deleted data on iPod touch, iPad, and more devices. It allows to get lost WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat messages, and media content like photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, etc. The errors in formatting or directory structure can result in minor issues like hanging of files and programs and may aggravate abnormal shutdown and black screen of death. Also, this software is free and supports various data recovery including photos, videos, messages, contacts, call histories, etc.